The next WG meeting is scheduled in Riva del Garda (IT) on 17-18 October.
The meeting is about “Querying the Semantic Web” and through the meeting we would like to achieve two main goals: 1. Definition of open challenges in keyword search over structured databases, with particular reference to the querying process in the Semantic Web (by means of keynote talks and round table discussions); 2. Identification of research topics studied by research groups involved in KEYSTONE.
Even if the participation to the meeting is open and free, as usual, only a limited number of WG members can be supported in their expenses for travel and accommodation. The details about the meeting, eligible expenses, and the venue are available in the KEYSTONE website http://www.keystone-cost.eu/keystone/outreach/meetings/autumn-2014-mc-and-wg-meetings/
If you are interested in participating in the meeting, please send to email@example.com a brief application containing the following information:
1. Your name and contact details
2. Short abstract of your current research related to the KEYSTONE Action (1 paragraph)
3. WGs you participate in. If you are joining for the first time, please make sure you officially joined KEYSTONE COST Action at: http://www.keystone-cost.eu/keystone/how-to/join-keystone/
4. Status of your research career (number of years since the completion of PhD / or PhD student)
5. Previous WG meetings you already participated in (e.g. in Leiden, Crete, …)
6. Country of residence
7. Gender (the COST rules require gender balance)
8. Estimated travelling costs (travel + number of days)
Early stage researchers are welcome.
The deadline for the application is 8.09.2014.
You will get a notification shortly after this deadline: the applications will be ranked by the ESB following the criteria established in the 2nd MC meeting (http://www.keystone-cost.eu/keystone/?wpdmact=process&did=MTQuaG90bGluaw==).
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
The Executive Scientific Board
KEYSTONE IC1302 COST Action